1. How did you end up here?
I was a tomboyish postulant at an Austrian abbey. When they asked me to leave, I became a governess for a widowed naval captain’s seven children. I brought a new love of life and music into their home. After fleeing the nazis through the hills, I moved to London and started my writing career
2. Name three words that you describe you.
Whiskers on kittens
3. How do you think your colleagues would describe you?
A cream colored pony
4. If you could be anywhere other than here, right this minute, where would you be?
Back in Austria, obviously
5. What do you think are the best skills that you bring to your job?
My ability to sing a song about everything
6. How do you want people to remember you?
Maybe make a movie of my life